Janet Smith to speak at Westminster

I just received this notice by email. It is annoying to be so busy before Easter - I cannot go to the meeting. But I do heartily recommend going to hear Janet Smith - I have listened to a couple of her lectures on car journeys and I think she is the best speaker I have heard on Humanae Vitae. Here are the details:


Contraception: Why not?
Professor Janet E Smith


Thursday 6 March 2008
Westminster Cathedral Hall
7-9pm

Professor Smith offers a stimulating opportunity to seriously reconsider the modern enthusiasm for contraception. her message has captivated audiences all around the world, particularly married couples, those considering marriage, catechists, counsellors, doctors, priests and seminarians.

Janet Smith teaches Life Ethics at Sacred Heart Seminary Detroit USA.

Places are limited. Entrance fee: £5.
Please register at cathmacgillivray@rcdow.org.uk
020 7931 6064

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible