New facebook profile picture?

Paulinus has caught me out! One of my New Year's predictions, scarcely a fortnight old, has been proved wrong. That's the trouble with all this freedom of information, online data and instant publishing. You can't just sit down quietly in a Hawaiian shirt playing "I watch the sunrise" on a "Tiny Tim" banjo for a few minutes relaxation without some blogger coming along and blowing your cover!

Still it gives me something to use for my Facebook profile picture to rival Fr Martin Edwards' red jumper photo. I was going to post that here but I see that he has wisely deleted it even from the photo albums on his profile.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible