More on the Day with Mary

Today was the best attended Day with Mary that we have had in the parish; the Church was full for most of the day. During the tea break in the afternoon, a few people remained in the Church to watch before the Blessed Sacrament exposed (see above).

Others were in the parish hall, for a short break, browsing the piety stall with its array of medals, rosaries and books.

And here is a photo of the Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate who sang the propers of the Mass. One sister gave me a USB stick for various files that I had promised. I loaded up pdfs of the Kyriale (Vatican and Solesmes editions), the 1961 Graduale, and the 1962 Missale Romanum. If you are looking for these, I think I found all of them via the sidebar (or links therefrom) of the New Liturgical Movement which I recommend to you.

Mac, the Mulier Fortis, has also posted some photos. See Shattered and The Afternoon Sessions...

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

Święcone - blessing of Easter food

Beachy Head and Lewes

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion