"My heart was restless" blog

Jane Teresa has recently started a blog called "My heart was restless (Faithful musings of a young Catholic in Yorkshire)". I have been away from the blogs for a day or two owing to an exceptionally busy Sunday even by Blackfen standards so it was from looking through Jane's posts that I found news of Cardinal CaƱizares Llovera's recent interview which is of great interest. More about that in a moment.

There is also a good list of Top 10 Arinze, collecting some of the bon mots of the previous head of the Congregation for Divine Worship.

There are lots of good posts at My heart was restless and it is a worthy addition to any blogroll.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible